Skip to main content
Discover the magic that happens when yoga meets physical therapy. Yoga For The Busy Woman is an online subscription course designed for women who spend so much of their day shifting their energy outward on everyone around them. These energizing flows and guided meditation rooted in physical therapy will help you regain balance in your life using your breath and movement as medicine to shift the energy back inward as the ultimate form of self-care.
Unlike your typical yoga flows taught by yoga instructors, approaching each flow from a physical therapy perspective not only shifts the focus on one specific joint at a time, it also teaches you proper mobility and stability exercises throughout the flows to address any underlying pain you may be experiencing.
What is included in the first month of your subscription:
▪ Yoga Flows Targeting Each Specific Joint (neck pain, shoulder mobility, upper body stability, low back pain, hip mobility, knee pain and foot pain)
▪ Specialized Yoga Flows For Special Situations (morning flow, evening flow, pelvic health, chair yoga, yoga for balance)
▪ Vinyasa Flows (10min flow & yoga to reduce stress)
▪ 2 Deep Breathing Techniques (Diaphgramatic Breathing & Alternate Nostril Breathing)
▪ 1 Guided Meditation (Using imagery & music)
▪ Private access to the monthly ZOOM yoga session with other women in the community
▪ Private access to our facebook group and instagram community
DISCLAIMER: To reduce and avoid injury, check with your doctor before beginning this or any fitness program to make sure it is appropriate. By performing these exercises, you are performing them at your own risk. Personal PT, LLC and Yoga For The Busy Woman will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of information shared in this program. This includes videos, forum posts, direct messages, and all other forms of communication.
We're missing your voice!
No threads have been created.
Hey friends and fans, welcome to the forums!
Introduce yourselves, let us know your thoughts on videos, and keep an eye out for updates from us.
This space is for you to engage with each other and with us.
No one likes a mean person, so posting spam and being disrespectful of others is not
If you have questions about your account or how to view videos, the best way to get support is by checking out the FAQ
We can’t wait to hear from you!